|You can find out more facts about Granite by visiting our Granite FAQs web
- Request for an estimate or Bid - Please call or email us and we'll be glad to
come by to measure your cabinets and provide you with an estimate. Our installed
granite price varies based on color selection, edge detail and size of project.
- Color Selection - Granite is available in various colors. We maintain a large
selection in our warehouse showroom. If you do not see anything you like we can
refer you to our suppliers for a larger selection.
- Templating - Is the process where we come and take exact measurements of your
project, discuss sink, Island, edge detail and backsplash options. Color selection
does not need to be made at this time. Base cabinets will need to be in place at
this time and stove / sink / faucet types should also be selected.
- Demolition - If a home remodel we can tearout existing countertops, or you can
have it done. We don't generally perform plumbing, electrical or tile backsplash
work but we can recommend one of our building partners.
- Sinks - You have the option of drop-in or undermount sinks. Undermount sinks
can be overhang, flush, or reveal mount based on your preference. Sinks need to
be delivered to our shop a few days prior to installation so we can fabricate the
- Cook Top - Cooktops (including downdraft if applicable) need to be delivered to
our shop a few days prior to installation so we can fabricate the cutout.
- Seams - Granite Slabs are produced in 8 ft lengths, some colors may be available
up to 10 ft long. Seams will be placed on long runs and are based on size of run,
location of sinks, cooktops, dishwasher and other variables. We go to great
lengths to minimize the number of seams. Please discuss seam location with our
template personnel. Although we try to ensure virtually invisible seams, some
seams may be noticeable due to granite color or seam location.
- Edge Detail - We offer a wide array of edge type to suit any decor. Visit our Edge
Detail web page to view options.
- Payment - A payment of 60% is due at the time of confirmation of project and
remaining balance due upon project completion.
- Sealing - Some Granite is sealed at the factory prior to installation and is covered
by a the EVERLIFE 15 year warranty. Other granite is sealed during installation
and requires resealing about every 6-12 months based on use.